Autumn

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Like almost every other blogger out there 
~ i love fall~
I have never really been one to change up my mantle for each different season, except for Christmas. 
While very one else in Blog Land is adding warmth to their homes in celebration of this time of year, I am feeling rather boring. 
I contemplated changing things up, adding a little brown and orange, here and there. 
But in the end it is just not me. If your home does not speak of you, that what good is it for. 
I have been saving up my hydrangeas from the garden in order to possibly make a wreath with them 
(if you pick them at the right time, they will keep their shape and color). 
So I went onto the internet to look up a few pictures of hydrangea wreaths in order to get inspired 
and to see if that is, in fact, what I wanted to do with them. In the process I came across this picture 
on this blog
If ever I was going to decorate my mantle for fall THIS would be exactly what I would do! 
There is not an orange pumpkin among the bunch, but it still speaks of fall - in my language.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!