For the love of shoes

Wednesday, September 1, 2010




Ever since my operation I have not been able to wear anything but flip flops. I love flip flops as much as anyone, and at least it has been summer. But when it is the ONLY thing you can wear, it gets very boring, especially on Sundays and date nights. Last night while I was in Winners I found these cute little flats. As much as I love flip flops, I love flats 10 times more - they are just so feminine and girly. I thought that I would never be able to get them on my feet without it hurting, but when I tried I not only got them on but discovered that they are the most comfortable shoes and they don't pinch at all. I have no idea when I will be able to wear most of my shoes and I have some that I will probably never be able to wear again, but at least now I have a super cute pair of flats to wear with dresses, skirts, jeans and anything else.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!