thank heaven for little girls

Monday, September 20, 2010

The girl's room is about the only room in the house (besides our master bathroom) that I have never done anything with. When we moved in, the color they had worked with what we had, so it stayed. It has been 4 years and I am feeling it's time for a change. Of course change involves time, energy, and always $. Since I have several projects that need to be completed, I will not be starting the girls room quite yet. But I have been, here and there, saving pictures from the internet, as I see them. I thought I would share some of them with you - just because - well, they are pretty! (since I have only been saving these for personal use, I don't have sources for all of them - sorry)
{these next pictures are from Pottery Barn Kids}
{these pictures are from The Land of Nod}

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that green shared bedroom from PBKids is on my desktop - it was my inspiration for Claire and Lauren's room!! Cute photos! I LOVE the toile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the framed dress, that's so pretty.
    And I love the Owls...I'm thinking of doing Aubrey's new room in an owl theme as she loves them so much. I'm also thinking of doing brighter more modern colours vs. soft and pretty . . . like fuchsia pink and orange, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete