Winners

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have been on the lookout for a fan like this one for about a year now for our office, which is on the south corner of our house. It gets beautiful bright sun all day long, and even though we have air conditioning, it gets HOT! (I usually have to keep the door closed due to little fingers, as well, which doesn't help with the airflow) While I was at Winners the other day I saw the fan. I scooped it up as fast as I could, and then almost talked myself out of buying it since we are headed out of the summer season and into fall (it was also cold and rainy the day I went) I am so glad I bought it. It has been in use almost everyday since. The weather went and got hot again! And now I have a fan that works and looks great! 
I also saw these bottles which I have wanted to hold my bleach and vinegar in my laundry room. Since I have open storage I thought they would just look so much better than big ol' plastic bottles. I saw them at Ikea last year when I was there and didn't get them (I don't know why?), so I was super excited to find 2 (just what I needed) for a couple dollars each (just the right price). Winners - you gotta love it!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!