40 bags in 40 days - the continuing saga

Monday, March 5, 2012

I will not bore you with every area I clean over the next 40 days. Also, I have stopped following my list in numerical order and have started picking the spaces I want to do that day. Some days that means I do none. Other days I do 2 or 3 things, like my church binder, the paper basket on my desk, and my bag. 

{before}

{after}


Today I worked on the master bathroom. I took one bag out of there.
There used to be a table here on the landing of the stairs. 
It had no particular purpose, and I thought it would be nice to have a place to sit and get ready, so I moved it up to the bathroom.
I also picked up a new picture frame and bath mat from Winners, they add a little more color to this room. 
I still need to get a photo for the frame.
While I was doing this, the boys were doing this -



Seems marble works aren't just for marbles!

(if anyone knows how I can get my videos onto my blog without going through youtube, please let me know! I don't love having to do that.)

1 comment:

  1. I love how you repurposed the desk as a vanity in your bathroom!
    I don't have to post video on youtube first, I just add it into my blog post - there's an insert photo button and beside it there should be an insert video button - have you used that?
    Creative boys!

    ReplyDelete