milk & cookies

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Last night Bergen came with me to fencing to see if he thinks it would be something he would be interested in doing as well. Afterwards we went out for Subway sandwiches. He also got a cookie, and the cookie he chose completely surprised me. His favorite - oatmeal raisin! So today, while the big girls went to the IMAX with Grandma and Grandpa McCullough (the boys had their turn last week) we made oatmeal cookies. But instead of raisins we used cranberries (since Berg loves those as well, and I didn't have raisins in the house). I found this recipe on allrecipes.com, and they turned out really great. Chewy, with just the right amount of cinnamon that made my house smell incredible as they cooked. And I have it on good authority that they taste very, VERY good!





1 comment:

  1. Was it anything like "The Little Red Hen"? Ha! Looks delicious. Love the pictures.. you must have taken a photography workshop or something :)

    ReplyDelete