smartie pants and bright pink paint

Monday, March 12, 2012

I resorted to a reward (bribery). Last night as I was putting Nya to bed I told her that I would take her to the store and let her choose a treat first thing after breakfast if she slept in her bed all night long. 

At 2 a.m. when she woke up I reminded her about the treat. 
She did it! Consequently, we were to be found in the candy isle of Walmart bright and early this morning..........
 

where Nya found the biggest pack of Smarties they make. A deal is a deal!


Later on she helped me paint her bed. This color is BRIGHT, people! I am trying to not freak out about it. I am hoping the vision will come together. My mission: to infuse color into the most boring girls bedroom in the history of interior design (so say my daughters). Mission accomplished. I just hope it all comes together! And if you come over and you happen to wander up to the girls room, tell me you love it, or I may just cry!



4 comments:

  1. Go big or go home Nya! I am a fan of bribery.. personally there are a lot of things I wouldn't do if there wasn't a reward at the end of some kind!
    I love that paint colour. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also a big fan of the paint colour! And that you're letting Nya help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paint is awesome! Looks great and so fun! I like your daughter's choice in treats! :)

    ReplyDelete