Mums

Saturday, May 29, 2010



As I sit here in my bed and type I think of two things: Stephanie Nielson - who has gone through more surgeries and pain that I can imagine, and mums. I can hear my mother-in-law downstairs right now - Darren had to go with our oldest daughter, Noelle, to have her picture taken with her dance class and my mother-in-law just stepped right in and took over (in the best way), just as she did while I was having the surgery. Likewise my mother took the children yesterday to her house so that I could have some peace and quiet and rest. Between those 2 ladies I am the most blest daughter when it comes to loving mothers! Thank you for your love for me and all my babies.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also blessed to have an amazing daughter. Heavenly Father knew I was only going to get one so he outdid himself by sending me you!!

    ReplyDelete