Thank You Stephanie

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Through a friend I have come into contact with a person named Stephanie (you can read her Blog here) She wrote a post about a chart she made for her children (inspired by the Duggar family) - every time they said Yes, Ma'am or something polite they got to mark off a square. I struggle with having to call the kids more than once or ask them to do something several times before they listen, so I thought it was worth a try. I made a chart for the kids and every time they come the first time I call or do what I have ask the first time I ask, they get to put a sticker on the chart. As soon as they get a certain amount of stickers they get to pick a small reward. It is working really well (so far). I am all for rewarding good behavior if it will help establish good habits.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Bergen! He must have something in mind already :)

    ReplyDelete