$80 I Didn't Spend On Magazines

Monday, August 23, 2010

I love looking through home decor magazines - I don't always love paying 6 - 12 dollars for them, when I usually end up only liking a couple of the pictures and articles. If it is a really good one, then I will happily buy it. But remember you can borrow them from the library. They usually have a pretty good selection to choose from. 
Now there are those out there that will borrow a magazine and rip out a picture to keep. Don't do that. Borrow, get inspired and return the whole magazine, so that others can enjoy it too!


1 comment:

  1. Shelli,

    I found your blog the other day and I just have to tell you that I LOVE it! Eric and I are lucky enough to have a house of our own already and I've been looking forward to decorating it. I'm always trying to get ideas. The place has a lot of potential but it also needs a lot of love. I love your style so I was really happy to find your blog.

    Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete