Old Farm Garden Center

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Every Saturday we go, as a family, to the Old Farm Market to get our produce. We love it there. We get everything we need for the week for under $30.
Beside the Farm Market is one of my most favorite places to go - the Old Farm Garden Center. 

Here are a few things I have purchased in the past from there:

"Country homes aren't so much decorated as they are curated by the folks who have spent the days of their lives in search of the house that touches their hearts, the collections that speak of their lives and loves, and the furnishings that evoke softer, simpler times. Put all those elements together and you have a singular style. Even better, you have a house with soul. A house that just plain feels good." 
The Editors of Country Home - Late Summer 2010 edition

Modern country will always be my most favorite style. I love the idea of having a home that looks like I have spent years collecting and layering. A place to come to at the end of the day and flop out with family and friends. A comfortable place to be. 
 I love mixing old and new, bringing things that belong outside, inside and things that belong inside, outside. I would be contented all my life to live in a little cottage surrounded by an english garden and a little wooden fence.  
This is what this store does for me, as the quote above states - it speaks of a simpler time - and that will never go out of style.
So today while we were out buying our produce I went next door and took some pictures so I could show you around! It is the most darling place with gravel on the floor and so many things to see everywhere you look. Enjoy!

 {click here to view there website}

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, thanks for sharing this! I definitely need to plan a trip down to check it out.

    ReplyDelete