Holy Fruit Flies, Batman!

Thursday, August 5, 2010


This is a repost from last year. Because I am AMAZED with how well this really works I thought I would post it again for those out there who may need help with unwelcome summer house guests and who may not know about this. I must say that I am not one who enjoys the smell of apple cider vinegar, actually there isn't much I like less. Every time I walk into the kitchen I think, WHAT is that smell? EVERY TIME! But very quickly I remember. I would rather put up with the smell than the flies. Enjoy!

So, we have fruit flies. EVERY YEAR! I have tried in vain to rid my house of them (and I am pretty tidy). Yesterday while all of our family was over for Thanksgiving dinner, my sister-in-law, Tracey said, "So do you know how to get rid of fruit flies?" and I said, "No, do tell me please!" She said to put out a little mug of apple cider vinegar with a few drops of dish soap mixed in. So this morning I did just that. I will not post a picture, but I will tell you 1 hour later when I went back to check, I was more than surprised- it worked disgustingly, amazingly well!! I could not believe it. Thank you Tracey. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!